quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2011

I blame you for that .

You don't know me. But I don't blame you for that, and that's not the reason why I'm upset. I was the one who created this person and spent every single minute with you pretending to be someone else. And I hate it. I hate the feeling of standing by a person and not letting them love me or hate me for what I am. But I couldn't help it. It's like my brain was programmed to change of personnality every time you were around, for no reason. But I don't blame you for that either, and that's also not the reason why I'm upset. I'm upset because after so many years, I'm finally starting to let it show, giving you the chance to know me, finally being me, and you don't want it. You want me to get back to the mask and keep pretending, because my reality is scaring you away. You don't accept the fact that I'm not like you anymore, that I've never been like you.

I blame you for that.

1 comentário: